Monday, August 13, 2007

Family Fun









Well, we're trying to branch out and find fun things to do around here and we discovered a free zoo about 20 minutes away. The zoo was really neat, it was full of animals that are native to MN. We saw wolves, bears, badgers, buffalo, deer, porcupines, prairie dogs, and then some. We went with another family that has a girl exactly Claire's age. I'm hoping they'll buddy up so Claire will forget about how she misses her old friends in Portland. As you can see, they are off to a good start by holding hands. :)





1 comment:

Taralee said...

What a nice surprise! I click on everyones blog to see if there's anything new and I wasn't expecting anything :) I love it!!!! Cady's hair is SO PRETTY or maybe CUTE is the word, I don't know, but I really like it. She's sure a cutie and getting so much bigger than last time I saw her. I love seeing my cute little nieces.