Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jean's Makeover! (Thanks Tara!!)

Before...

Before...

After---New and improved Jean!!



Taralee asked for this! I wasn't going to bug her about cutting my hair while she was visiting, but she totally volunteered, and who am I to turn down something she so obviously wanted to do? :D Just kidding, I wanted to do this more than her, she offered to give me a trim and I suggested just chopping it all off. :) We saw Natalie's blog page makeover and what can I say, it was just inspiring! Anyway, I'm really enjoying the new look, I love short hair!

10 comments:

Alicia said...

wow, your hair was long! But I LOVE the haircut. I wish I had cute hair like you. :) Makes me want to chop mine off although I have been growing mine out for a year and I can't give up yet!

Jean Leavitt said...

Thanks! :) say, what's your blog? I'd love to see your page!

Hallenbergers said...

JEAN! First of all I can't believe how long your hair was, cute cut though...what does Bryce think?

Annie Sunshine said...

you are such a cutee! You look good in any length of hair.

familyof4 said...

LOVE IT!! I agree with Annie you look great in any length!

My hair is SO over due for some trimming too. Having a newborn, my hair tends to get grabbed a lot.

nelsonjeneen said...

Your hair looks really good. I didn't know that is was soo long. Wow reminds me of the days when we were in highschool. Looks great!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It's very cute and sophisticated. Perhaps you shouldn't let your sister-in-law visit anymore. :)

Davenports said...

Jean..it's sooooo CUTE!!! I love it! You look so great with short hair...all though I liked it long too. It looks so new and fresh now! She did a great job!

Shelise said...

I love it. You look great with short hair. Long too, but you look pretty and CUTE with short. It just makes your face look really wonderful. Your a daredevil. I couldnt have gone from that long to that short. I have to do it in stages.

Natalie said...

Isn't your own personal makeover a blast? You look beautiful either way, my dear, but I LOVE LOVE the cropped bob! Tara did a great job. I love the before and after.