Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ruby's Princess Party

 


Claire and Cady went to their friend Ruby's Princess birthday party this past weekend. As you can see, it was a lot of fun. They made crowns, played a few games, painted treasure boxes, and ate a really cool princess cake. I was a bit worried at first because Claire's birthday is in a few days and I want to give her a princess birthday party too, with all of the same kids. :) It's not going to be a problem anymore becuase we're going to have the party in two weeks, so it'll be a nice space of time and everyone will be ready for more Princess stuff. From this party, I learned that if I have a cool cake, it'll be a smash regardless of what else happens. Now, if I could only learn how to make a cool cake....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I could send you basic directions for a cool castle cake if you want it (with pictures)...just let me know! My cousin's wife does AWESOME cakes, and she did a castle one for Lindsay's last party, and gave me directions. It didn't sound too hard. If you decide to go princess, you can just make a bunt cake, put a barbie in a princess dress in the middle and decorate the cake to look like the bottom of her dress. (Use a star tip, it's easiest). After giving you these directions I'll probably find out you are a master cake decorator, and were just being modest! I always put my foot in my mouth that way. Whatever you do, good luck!

Taralee said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even recongnize Cady in the top left corner picture. Her hair looks shorter and it's "smooth". They're so cute. And I was laughing because we have a couple of the dresses the other girls are wearing :) How fun though!