Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're still alive!!

Hello everyone! Yes, it has been forever since I've posted. I'm sorry, but my camera is all funky. Despite Bryce having fixed it (yet again), this time I can't upload the pictures I take onto the computer. I'm hoping Bryce'll come home from work long enough to take a look at it and help me out some time this week. :) And no, I'm not exagerating about how much he's gone. Last night he came home at 4:30 am and slept for one hour before having to get up and go back to the hospital. Other than a very busy husband, things are going well for us. Claire has started her new ballet class---so cute! I also got brave (or judging by my previous experience with bangs you could say "foolhardy") and cut Claire some bangs. I think it turned out very well. Hopefully you can see them yourselves some time soon. Hope all of you are doing well also!

7 comments:

by: Kim said...

Glad to know you are all alive and well. We were getting worried. Hopefully you get that tech stuff working again. Good luck.

Amber said...

YAY! I am so excited for a new blog, even without photos!

Hallenbergers said...

Great to see you are still alive!

Annie Sunshine said...

I was excited to see you finally posted again...even stories are great if you can't get the pictures going.

Unknown said...

so glad to hear from you again!

Natalie said...

I can't believe how busy your spouse is! That's got to be tough -hopefully it won't be for much longer, right? I hope you get those pictures uploaded soon! I'm ready for new pictures!

Taralee said...

Happy to have you back :) I can't wait to see the pictures of my cute little neices!! You're a mega trooper that you can handle such a busy hubby and he's the MAN!!!