Monday, April 7, 2008

Bear Hunt Play group!



One of our favorite days is Thursday, because it's play group day. There are two other moms who do this with me, 6 kids total. It's a blast, because Claire's best friends up here, Safi and Caleb, and Cady's friend Paige, do this with us. I took some pictures of them the other day because they were just so cute. We read the book called "going on a bear hunt," a really great book by the way. After reading it, we made a bear cave out of our couch cushions and a blanket. The kids had so much fun hiding in it pretending to be bears. Pretty frightening, aren't they?

After the fun of being bears, they decided they liked being in the cave so much that they just started carrying books inside and reading them there. Yes, it was a very easy and enjoyable play group day for me!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am starting a play group here in Salem too. Good going! Looks like you had a great time with family. We recently drove to Evanston and I forgot the battery charger too. I opened the camera to take a photo and it died right there. So NO photos for me!