Monday, November 24, 2008

Flower Fun/Soup Sunday

So, I don't think I've told you, but we've realized that this world is smaller than we had previously suspected. Bryce discovered a few months ago that his chief, Dave Webber, is a distant cousin of his! And actually, not all that distant either. I'd tell you how close they were if I could only remember. I think they have the same great great grandfather (something along those lines). We really like spending time with Dave and Dawn. He and Bryce came up with a great idea, Soup Sunday. :) We had our first one in October and had a nice time chatting afterword.

Earlier that day, Claire and Cady had fixed my hair with their flower clips. I kind of like this look on me. :D



After dinner the girls started playing with their flower clips and the boys soon joined in on the fun. After looking at the pictures you can see why I call them boys. :) Good times.






1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

WOOOOHOOOO PICTURES!!!!! I looked at all the posts!! So great! I cannot believe how LONG Clairs hair is....they are so cute! Miss you guys!