Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Moments

I had a dilemma after making this cake, my new mixer has two beaters, but they don't come apart! Fortunately, Cady and Claire get along well enough that this was not a problem. I thought it was a cute moment and ran to get the camera before they finished.




Bryce was playing the piano and the girls climbed up behind him and soon this pose just evolved. Claire's the one who said, "Mom, you should take a picture of us." :) That's my girl, I've trained her well!



I know I've already posted several pictures of these girls hogging my bed, but it never ceases to amuse me (despite the inconvenience of being squeaked out of my spot). I love how perfectly happy they are when sleeping in my bed. All is right with their world.



These are the first real stick figures that Claire and Cady have drawn. I thought they were just precious. The girls were pretty proud of themselves too. :)

2 comments:

Shelise said...

Wow those two girls are cute. I love Cady's smile and Claires hair is so long and pretty.

Elizabeth said...

I love the beater pictures. What a blissful moment. I love Cady's dress too and I love the way Claire's hair frames her sweet face.