Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cady's Photo Shoot

Hi guys! So, I've been seeing some amazing photography of your children posted on your blogs and decided to give it a try myself. It all started when Claire was at preschool and I decided to curl Cady's hair and put a new hair bow in. I had her up on the counter in the bathroom and thought it would be cute with the mirror behind her. As you can see in her pictures, she was loving it. Cady is the kind of girl who could happily spend the rest of her life in front of a mirror. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ray and Mickie said...

Cute pictures Jean, you did a great job. Cady is so dang cute.

by: Kim said...

You have such cute girls. It is fun to see their personalities through photos.

Taralee said...

There is just something about her looks that remind me of Sage. I don't know, maybe it's the blonde curly hair, and blue eyes, haha! No, but really there's something else. Those are such cute pictures :)

Anonymous said...

We have another photographer in the family. Cute pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Oh how cute! How did you do the curls? Just with a curling iron?

I like the ones of Claire too--my children are pouting, scowling or just generally not looking in all their pictures. I am always reminded of Sara and your mom and can never figure out whether I should just let the pictures drop or whether if I take enough by the time they are older they will just be use to the camera.