Saturday, October 3, 2009

NC part 2

The little house we stayed in is so cute, my parents designed and built it after a picture in a magazine they once saw. Claire decided she is a cat lover, this is Paws, a cat that put up with a lot of love and affection from Claire. I was able to attend the Craven reunion (my Grandmother's family) while there. The picture is me with my Aunt Cassie, my Grandmother's oldest sister. She hasn't seen me in 10 years, and when she did she said, "You don't look like a Craven, you're so...brown!" :) She was honestly surprised at my complexion. I guess it has been a long time since she's seen me, and I definitely have the Bunton family skin. I had a good laugh at my reception from her. The last picture is Claire and Grandma cooking together, Claire loved being able to brown the meat on her own. :) She did a surprisingly good job too.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: