Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How much is that doggie in the window...




Swiper...what can I say about this dog. I alternate just about every minute between loving him and regretting having ever laid eyes on him. This is a picture I took of him one of the many times I had decided to sell him. I had to have a picture to post of him, right? Well, shortly after I took it, I changed my mind. This picture was taken minutes after he peed on my nice new couch for the first time. Sigh. I'm hoping that things will get easier with him once the weather gets nicer and we can take him outside to burn some of that energy off! :) Despite our woes with potty training him, we're going to keep him. For now that is...

3 comments:

Tim Bunton said...

For such smart people, I still can't figure out why you persist in owning a dog... :)

Tim Bunton said...

For such smart people, I still can't figure out why you persist in owning a dog... :)

We are... said...

If my husband would let me, I would TOTALLY take your dog! I LOVE dogs and wish I could have such a cute one! :O) He's still pretty young....so is anything happening with potty-training him by now? The hard part about puppies is that, although they are cute, they haven't learned to not bark, chew, or pee yet. Good luck with it! He is cute!