Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Body Machine Girl!




We have a book and tape called, "My body machine." It talks about eating healthy and keeping our body strong. Claire took this to heart, and has been eating lettuce ever since. I chopped some Romaine lettuce for a salad and she snuck the end of the bunch from the counter while I wasn't looking. She carried it over to her dinner plate and went to town on it. Yes, she really was tearing in to it. The funny thing was that she didn't even touch her salad with the yummy cucumbers and tomatoes and dressing on it. Well, I didn't complain. :) I'll let her eat my leftover lettuce any time!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is hilarious and impressive. I don't think I've ever known a child who eats lettuce. Claire really does look fantastic with bangs--you did a great job.