Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fall Fun

We were playing outside with some friends when I had a brilliant idea. I made a bed of leaves right at the bottom of our slide so they could slide right into it! Yes, that is the extent of my great idea (hope you weren't expecting more). :D The kids loved it, it was fun. We buried each other and had leaf fights too.







Claire saw that I had the camera out and begged me to let her take some pictures. I, feeling exuberant and a bit reckless from our fun play, decided to turn her loose with it. The following slide show is composed entirely of pictures taken by Claire. I think she may have a photography career ahead of her...I'll have to send her up in a few years to train with Johanna. :D


5 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I have to stop looking at your pictures. I always end up homesick for La Crosse for at least a day afterwards. But keep posting...I enjoy the misery. Looks like a fun day. What a great idea. Jumping in leaves is fun, but sliding into them is even better.

Molly said...

Claire's slide show was great! I loved the ones of you laughing in the leaves and all the pics of Max! :)
I think you make one fantastic Mama. Thanks for posting these cute pictures of our kids together.
p.s. I'm totally diggin' your Sarah Mclachlan song. Nice tunes, Jean!

Nina said...

Ditto on the tunage, Jean! Festive! Cute photos. Was it really that warm in November still?! Craziness. YOU ROCK!

Shelise said...

I was totally cracking up at some of the photos that Claire took. Like the one of her shoe, the back of someone's pony tail etc. Shes got some talent there. haha. Looks like fun. When was this? Has it been warm enough to do stuff like that?

Elizabeth said...

What a fun idea. I am going to have to steal that one.