Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello!


Hello! Here are some family updates:


Ronnow is almost 7 months now and starting to crawl! He is a very sweet happy little boy who positively lights up when he sees his dad--definitly a daddy's boy. He loves to watch and laugh at his sisters too. He has brought so much joy to our family. My fears of having a boy were apparently nonfounded. :) Or is it too early for me to be saying this? Every time I take him to church, I get so many comments on how he looks like his daddy. It's so true! I think my favorite thing about Ronnow are his ears---such Leavitt ears!



Claire has started Kindergarten! The first day was rather traumatic for both of us, lots of tears, (Of course, I waited until she had left). I had felt nothing other than excitement for her to go, but then once she boarded the bus, it sunk in....my little buddy was leaving me, every day, for the rest of her life!!! (Or so it seems). I'm happy to say that with each day that has passed, Claire has gotten more comfortable with school and is almost eager to board the bus and go to her class. I have high hopes for her this year.



Cady is doing Preschool now, three days a week. She loves it! The first day that I picked her up from school she burst out, even before I could ask, "Mom, I had a gweat time at Pweschool today!!" :) Yes, she still has a hard time with her letter "r" and it is so cute! She is enjoying her one on one time with me twice a week as well. Thus far, we have played princesses and littlest pet shops every afternoon after Claire gets on the bus. And yes, she is wearing makeup in the first picture...she let me pratice on her. :) I got this eye makeup book from the library and had already tried one style on me that morning...It really has been nice having this time with her. :D She enjoys it too.

Bryce and I are doing really well, we've just been doing our things and enjoying our sweet children. Bryce is in his fourth year of oral & maxillofacial surgery residency and will graduate from Mayo medical school in June. We're starting to think about our future and where it may take us...so exciting! Well, got to go pick up Claire from school now, but I will be posting again! (Especially now that I've figured out this new set up and how to post pictures, I was struggling for a while with this!)
I love this picture! I think it says a lot about our girls. :D
Hope you all are doing well!

9 comments:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

Oh my gosh! Ronnow is such a handsome fellow! I cannot believe he is crawling! Penny is 9 months as of this week and she isn't crawling yet. She is so chunky and I can't blame her for not wanting to hold up her own weight yet (she was 20 pounds at 8 months). She is mobile for sure though, rolling EVERY where!

Annie Sunshine said...

glad to see you are still alive and doing well! Kindergarten for the first one is so hard. Glad you are both adjusting (& enjoying?) it. Hope your next move brings you closer. :)

Hallenbergers said...

So cute! Miss you guys mucho!!!

Nina said...

Rockin post Jean. So good to catch up on what you are up to. :)

Molly said...

I know my comment is late (it's mid-November now!), but I have to say how cute your family is! I miss you guys, sniff, sniff.
I love Ronnow's ears too. And Claire riding the bus! I bet she loves that. You trying out your make-up techniques on Cady, awesome You make me laugh Jean and I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

One again, your article is very nice

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the pictures of your girls! They look so cute and old. I really, really wish my kids could play with your kids...I just know they would get along great. So sad.

เอาใจใส่สุขภาพอีกด้วย said...

กิน kfc ยังไงให้รวยเล่น pg สั่งไก่ทอด kfc มาทานระหว่างเล่น pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ไปด้วย ช่วยให้อิ่มท้อง เป็นอีกหนึ่งหนทางที่ ให้กับลูกค้าเคเอฟซีที่เอาใจใส่สุขภาพอีกด้วย

ความสวยงาม said...

PG Slot Game888? เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าสนใจสำหรับผู้เล่นที่ชื่นชอบการเสี่ยงโชค โดยเกมนี้มีการออกแบบให้มีความสวยงามและมีความเข้ากันได้ใน PGSLOT