Monday, April 28, 2008

Claire's trip to the Dentist!


Claire went to the dentist for the first time! She was so excited. The little vaccum thing scared her everytime, but she was very sweet and cooperated with it. Claire got a little sleeping beauty toothbrush and picked out a ring when she was done. She's already looking forward to going back next year!


Cady sat in the corner with me, eating it all up. Cady kept saying, "Is it my turn now?" I told Cady next year it will be her turn, but as a consolation she did get to sit in the dental chair and take a ride up and down on it before we left.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad Claire's first dentist experience went so smoothly. What a relief. It is especially nice that Cady seems so interested. I am worried about getting Gillian in the chair this August.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Shelise said...

Thats funny that shes so happy. I guess I just expect little kids to be unhappy at the Dentist. I know I was. Luckily I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned now.