Monday, April 28, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princess





I was in a children's exchange store when I found one of my favorite games there, Pretty Pretty Princess. I LOVED this game when I was little!! Of course, I had to buy it. Of course, my girls loved it. We must've played it 5 times in a row before I pleaded off to start cooking dinner. I took some pictures of Cady, she was just sitting at the table decking herself out in all of the jewelry, so sweet. :) I then took some pictures of Claire in the next room. Claire was wearing her new dress and just looked so pretty in pink.I love my little girls.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've never played that game, never even heard of it. It sounds like it would be right up your girls alley though. Cady looks so pretty in all that princess paraphanelia and Claire's dress looks super pretty. I love pink.

Anonymous said...

They are soooo adorable! They seem older than 2 and 3. They're like little adults.

Terra said...

You have very cute girls. I can't believe Claire's beautiful long hair. I remember that game from my childhood.

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

You are so perfect with little girls - I don't know what I would have done playing princess instead of pirates :-)