Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're back!

We got back recently from a trip to Las Vegas to visit with the Leavitts. As usual, we had a great time. We went swimming, played at parks, rode a carousel, and went up to Bryce's grandparents cabin up Cedar Mountain in Southern UT (with his sisters and parents and grandparents and aunt and her family--I think we counted 27 people total) where we went on walks, had a bonfire, and spent a lot of time just playing games and being with family. I loved seeing the girls paly with their cousins, they were all so darling! Thanks Rhonda and Ronnow for a wonderful week!!The only bad thing about our trip was that my camera wasn't working!!! For those of you who know me, my camera is literally a part of my body during our vacations. I love to take pictures and I'm sure I drive everyone crazy while doing so. :) Well, on the bright side, the Leavitt's got a reprieve from me lingering about taking pictures of them when they least expect it. I did sucker Ronnow (Bryce's dad) into taking some pictures for me, so when I get them I'll post them here for you to see.

1 comment:

by: Kim said...

I wish I had known where you guys were up there. I was at Duck Creek all day on Saturday with Stuart at the First Aid booth. It would have been good to see you for a few minutes since I don't think that I have seen your girls in real life. Maybe next time. You will have to let us know.